• Perform duties of a Trial Statistician (TSTAT) to support multiple clinical trials within national or international development projects.
• Collaborate with other scientists of Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and translational Medicine in planning complex clinical trials conforming to company and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Act as an associate PSTAT on complex, major drug projects or by taking over other PSTAT-tasks under supervision. Support PSTATs of high profile international projects in their responsibilities, especially in the planning and preparation of regulatory submissions and in the cross-trial planning and harmonization.
• Supervise contract research organisations (CROs) for all TSTAT tasks with emphasis on analysis related processes.
• Promote efficient, innovative and robust drug development processes, with emphasis on the analysis and reporting of clinical data.
• Master of Science in statistics, biostatistics, or biometry with at least three years or Ph.D. in statistics, biostatistics, or biometry with 0-3 years experiences.
• Ability to design, conduct and analyze a complex trial.
• Ability to interact with authorities on statistical issues at the trial level.
• Ability to work with project team.
• Ability to apply statistical methodology appropriate to drug development.
• Ability to communicate basic statistical information to non-statisticians.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and analyze a routine trial.
• Evidence of strong trial teamwork.
Boehringer Ingelheim is a different kind of pharmaceutical company, a privately held company with the ability to have an innovative and long term view. Our focus is on scientific discoveries that improve patients' lives and we equate success as a pharmaceutical company with the steady introduction of truly innovative medicines. Boehringer Ingelheim is the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. At Boehringer Ingelheim, we are committed to delivering value through innovation. Employees are challenged to take initiative and achieve outstanding results. Ultimately, our culture and drive allows us to maintain one of the highest levels of excellence in our industry. Boehringer Ingelheimis an equal opportunity employer.
Boehringer Ingelheim is firmly committed to ensuring a safe, healthy, productive and efficient work environment for our employees, partners and customers.
Application Instructions: CV in English
Application Deadline: August 31st 2016
Email of Contact Person:firstname.lastname@example.org