The Biostatistician works independently in the programming and quality control of derived datasets and all kind of statistical outputs (e.g., tables, listings and figures), works under the supervision of an experienced biostatistician in the production of analysis plans and reports, provides basic statistical advice to clients and fulfills the project primary role within a designated project team.
• Production and/or QC of derived datasets and both simple and advanced statistical outputs using efficient programming techniques.
• Understand and apply moderately advanced statistical methods.
• Coordinate and lead a project team to successful completion of a project within given timelines and budget.
• Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues.
• Assist in the production of analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Provide training in statistical analysis to internal clients.
• Proactively participate in and/or lead process/quality improvement initiatives.
• Mentor and train junior members of the department.
• Support of Business Development, e.g. by attending and preparing bid defense meetings.
• Travel to, attend and actively contribute to all kind of client meetings as appropriate (e.g. discussing analysis concepts, presenting and discussing study results)
• Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager.
• Good analytical skills
• Good Project Management skills
• Professional attitude
• Attention to Detail
• A good understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
• Prior experience with SAS Programming required
• Ability to work independently
• Good mentoring / leadership skills
• PhD in Statistics or related discipline, MS in Statistics or related discipline Language Skills
• Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language Minimum Work Experience
• PhD in Statistics or related discipline entry level, MS in Statistics or related discipline with 1+ years of experience
Please upload your English CV to PAREXEL career website https://jobs.parexel.com/
Email of Contact Person: