ICSA supports professional meetings through co-sponsorship.
ICSA does not offer financial support for co-sponsored meetings or receive income from co-sponsored meetings.
- Approval of the ICSA sub-committee consisting of three ICSA presidents (past, current and elect), Executive Director, and Chair of the Program Committee.
- There should be ICSA participation on Program Committee.
- ICSA members should be able to present invited/contributed papers or posters.
- ICSA members may receive discount registration fees.
- The ICSA Bulletin (published twice per year, in January and July) will publish general information about the meeting, including the call for papers, and a brief program consisting of the invited sessions. (It is the responsibility of the organizers to provide the necessary information to the Bulletin in a timely fashion.)
- Meeting announcements are eligible for inclusion in the ICSA Newsletter (published every two-months).
- Meeting information will be made available on the ICSA web site.
To apply for ICSA Co-sponsorship or Sponsorship, please fill and submit ICSA Meeting Co-sponsorship Application Form to the ICSA Executive Director via email.